blarh
I dunno why, but i feel particularly nervous about the interview later on.. Nervous? Is that the right word? Hm i dunno.. Am excited &stuff. But still kinda scared, lah. Wth lol :/Wish me luckkkkk.
I fell in the bathroom yesterday ;( The ground was slippery &i just slipped while trying to get up. (or was i already falling.)
Know the idiom that goes.. Pick yourself up after your fall (or something)
Yea pick your darn self up! Why stay on the ground &(cry over spilt milk)cry over falling?
I scrapped my knees. Not too bad blue-blacks, though. Heh.
-
Me daddy &i were talking about the job &stuff last night on our way home. Ayeee i had to remind us that i haven't go the job. Lol like how do i get home &i hope my uniform is nice &stuff. HAHAHA! Horrible.
But i do hope i get the job. Can't afford to slack anymore! Gain some experience it may help me, hey.
-
Tabtv yesterday was .. interesting. Kinda spooky though. But i guess it's reflective..
I saw a spider on the wall (again) when i was brushing my teeth this morning. EEEEEEEE i abhor em spiders ;( The medicines doesn't work!!
Currently read this book - PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern. Seems nice :) Am gonna indulge myself in it after i stop neopetting. Heehee.
Okayyy...
Toodles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home